What is Personal Power?
Personal power is a sense of peace and wholeness emanating from and resulting in self-confidence.
It is based in self-trust, self-loyalty and self-knowledge. Its root is respecting one’s own intuition to be one’s guide in choices, decisions and direction.
Personal power leads to self-realization and recognition of self-worth. Self-realization and self-worth are enhanced by choosing mutually respectful relationships, meaningful work, contributions to community, and self-care in physical, mental and emotional health.
Personal power reinforces personal boundaries and distancing from toxic relationships.
Personal power cannot be used against another.
Personal Power cannot be taken away. It can only be given away.
Live Your Wholeness: Overview
Ever since I was a little girl, I asked questions and had ongoing curiosity about the spirit and nature that animates us, where it comes from, where it goes when we die, why we make the choices we make for ourselves and others. I always knew I was part of something bigger, deeper, richer, than my own existence and that of the people in my family and my little-girl world. I felt it. I wanted to know more about it. I didn’t know at the time that I was asking about Consciousness and Intention.
Intention is our nature, our innate unfolding of who we are as human beings. When we live in harmony with this truth of who we are, each other, the planet, and all we are intended to be, we live lives of peace and personal power.
While I have a Ministerial Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Spirituality, and a Master’s Degree in Metaphysics, I am not a coach or a therapist. I am a teacher and mentor, offering guidance, tools and practices in my area of expertise, which is Personal Power; this area of expertise is rooted in my core offering – Living the Power: You, Intention and the Law of Attraction. I help my student-clients manage stress, achieve goals and hold a positive state of self individually, in work, relationships and family dynamics. I focus on personal boundaries, effective use of language, and identifying areas of emotional manipulation and mental or spiritual vulnerability.
My process includes the work of recognized authorities in the field of metaphysics, including books, workshops, and accredited courses. This expanded learning is specific to the needs and objectives of my student-client.
- I listen for what drains, shifts, minimizes or threatens your power.
- I help you understand the difference between your life (your inner, spiritual world) and your life situation (your outer, egoic world), and work with you to bring them into harmony with each other.
- When you are out of harmony with who you are, your mind-body integrity is stressed and compromised:
- Stress increases cortisol; cortisol depresses your immune system, weakens you and keeps you vulnerable to illness.
- Stress exhausts you and clouds your judgment, subjecting you to manipulation and ill-treatment.
My work with you is directed at seeing where your life and your life situation come together or diverge. Where they come together, your personal power is optimum; where they diverge, your personal power is weakened. Your life situation is uncertain and changeable; your life is certain because your life is not changeable – it is love, eternal, perfect, whole and complete. It is your truth. When living this truth, you Live the Power of All That Is.
Any session with me is yours to direct. We will not discuss anything you don’t want to discuss. You can stop any session at any time. You are in control. Our sessions are confidential. Our Overview Session is intended as an opportunity for us to explore the benefit of working together. If I cannot help you, I will tell you that, and perhaps recommend other resources. Let’s see what we can do together!
Offered with Love to All,
LIVING THE POWER: OBJECTIVES AND FRAMEWORK
Understanding the difference between Life and Life Situation
When your life situation is your only reality, your happiness is very fragile because it is held hostage by outer circumstances. When your life is your primary reality, your happiness is assured because it is rooted in the eternal truth of who you are, which is love. The key to happiness in this energy dimension of time, space and form is to hold both realities.
Basic Pillars and Foundation of Living the Power:
Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – Deepak Chopra
Potential, Giving and Receiving, Intention and Desire, Least Effort, Karma, Dharma, Detachment
Power of Intention – Wayne Dyer
Seven Faces of Intention – Creativity, Kindness, Love, Beauty, Expansion, Abundance and Receptivity
A Course in Miracles
Only two emotions in human experience: Fear and Love. Love is real; fear is the absence of love.
“Nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.”
Power vs. Force – David R. Hawkins, M.D., PhD
The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior
Hardwiring Happiness – Rick Hanson, PhD
The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence
The HeartMath Solution – Doc Childre and Howard Martin
Maintain emotional clarity in the midst of chaos. Achieve peak mental and intuitive performance.
Now is all there is.
There is no then; there is no past or future except what we hold in our minds and vibration.
Intention is Who You Are.
You are an individuation of the eternal power of existence, the shared aliveness of All That Is.
The Law of Attraction (the “Law of Allowing,” per Gregg Braden) is the Physics of Manifestation.
Living in harmony with all the Universe is and offers brings the power of the Universe to all you do and are.
LIVE YOUR WHOLENESS:
LIVING YOUR WHOLENESS IS LIVING YOUR PERSONAL POWER
Conversations, Dialogue and Mentoring for Identifying and Creating Paths to Resolve:
- Personal Boundaries that are too soft or too rigid
- Time management and priority recognition issues that value others’ needs more than your own
- Personal energy habits that feel good at the time, but create longer term wounding
- Trigger points for changing emotional reactions into considered responses
- Imbalances of power in relationships
- Involvement in toxic relationships, occupations and environments
- Negative patterns in creating or allowing damaging personal entanglements
In addition to guiding conversations and dialogue, Four Session Bundle incorporates Instruments such as:
- “Skid Zone Processing” – identifying areas of vulnerability and creating practices for resolution.
- “Accessing Your Essence,” step-by-step technique developed by Holistic Psychotherapist Douglas Economy and used with his permission for identifying and opening to your personal truth.
- “Creating Trust” – process developed by Neuropsychologist, Rick Hanson
- “Spiritual Mission Statement” – guided process, modified with Permission from creator Stephen Payne
- Law of Attraction Detailed Review of your current point of attraction or allowance.
- Step-by-Step process for creating or redirecting inner dialogue and behavior to change or deepen your point of attraction or allowance, thus strengthening your Personal Power.
- Interactive Guided Meditations and Prayer Sessions for specific stressors.
- Distant Reiki Energy Therapy sessions, conducted at times coordinated with you to focus on balancing and clearing specific blocked or weakened energy centers.
- Follow-up E-mails, texts and telephone conversations between sessions for review, prompts and ongoing practice.
- “Road-Side Assistance” for support between regularly scheduled sessions.
Thank you for your interest in my work.
I hope you find some benefit in what I have shared and offer here.
Feel free to call me with questions and please visit my website, as I post and update frequently.
Overview/Introduction Session is free of charge.
Going Forward Rate Per Hour: $65.
Four-Session Bundle paid in advance, paypal or check: $240
Bundle includes gift of “Living the Power Oracle Cards” – 34 guideposts for Living Personal Power.