A conversation could help anyone going through or desiring a change:
- Work environments
- Family dynamics
- Social relationships
- Community connectivity
- Self image
- Marital status
- Intimate Relationships
- Moves and relocations
At a time that works for both of us, we will have a phone or Skype consultation for an hour. In that conversation, I see if I have tools and practices that could help you toward your goals. And you see if you want to work with me and my approach.
Before we speak, you will be given an intake form to help me know a little more about you. You will also be given a Personal Power template to help you establish a goal for our conversation. The combination of these will help us make the best use of our time when we speak.
In this conversation, I explain:
- The difference between your life and your life situation. Your life is who you are; your life situation is where you live who you are.
- Intention is the force behind everything in existence. Without what Wayne Dyer calls the “Seven Faces of Intention,” life as we know it could not exist; you could not exist. These “seven faces” are creativity, kindness, love, beauty, expansion, abundance and receptivity. This is who you are.
- The Law of attraction states that energy is drawn to like energy. That means that love is drawn to love, light is drawn to light, etc. With our Intention being the Seven Faces Dyer describes, then intending them in daily living draws and allows more to come to us.
- Living what we are Intended to be brings the power of the Universe to bear in our desires, increasing our Personal Power.
We will explore:
- Where your life and your life situation are not in harmony.
- Where your daily living is not in harmony with Intention.
- What steps can be taken to bring your life and your life situation in harmony with each other and with Intention.
During this conversation, you will receive recommendations or tools to help you toward your goals. After our one hour together, we each decide if working together would be of benefit to you.
Call or text: 215-470-1288; email: Marie@mariejackson.net